Sunday, 16 July 2017

Beauty | Blendercase


Let's talk about the biggest first world problem that we face; storing and travelling with a makeup sponge. I personally use the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge, for me it works really well and I've never thought about using anything else. I personally also travel every other weekend to Leeds and back which means that my sponge really does get knocked about, damaged and dirty. I've recently been travelling with my sponge in its original packaging which is just ridiculous and I've actually forgotten it on more occasions than I care to admit.

The lovely guys over at Bblendercase actually sent me two of cases for me to try out and let you know what I thought of them! I actually own two sponges, remember how I said I forget my sponge when I travel? So this is a perfect way for me to use one while the other is drying and easily rotate them round! Bblendercase promises that their cases will "fit[s] a beauty blender sponge dry or damp in a convenient little case with clip fastenings on the sides" and "protect your sponge while on the go". The Blendercase also has "ventilation holes on the bottom to help your sponge breathe and help prevent bacteria build up" (www.blendercase.com).

I put the Blendercase to the test while I was on holiday last week, and I also found that I could quite comfortably fit in my mini Real Techniques Sponges along with my regular sponge in one case. The case easily slipped into makeup bag without any issue. My sponge stayed clean all week, I had no concerns about the case popping open either. I haven't yet had a chance to use my Blendercase to dry my sponge after washing, but I'll keep you updated on how this goes!

I was sent these products for free in return for a review. I have not been paid for this post, all opinions remain my own and have not been influenced in any way.