Sunday, 28 May 2017

Life | A Much Needed Escape

If you take anything away from this post; I want it to be this. Music is our happy place, it's our safe place, it brings us together no one will ever tear us apart.

You all know I'm moving house so you're going to have to put up with the subpar photo for this week! I'm also loving life at Slam Dunk today, so I'm treating you to a second blog post this week! You'll have seen my Instagram post earlier this week where I was telling you all how much I was loving the new single from the local band to me Venetian. My life is now in boxes, and while I've been packing up 20 years worth of memories I've definitely needed some background noise; most music hasn't been cutting this for me and I've been turning to podcasts a hell of a lot.

Echo is different, it's a song I've had stuck in my head since I first heard it and it's a song I'm wanting to play out loud every time I hear it. Echo isn't like anything else I have in my library; Venetian have three very distinct voices, all which come across beautifully on Echo, but all equally marry together perfectly. If you're looking for a song that is easy listening, but also stands out a mile above the rest then you need to listen to this song.

So where can you find Venetian? Well, right here; Official Site | Facebook | Twitter | InstagramEcho Video