Sunday, 9 April 2017

Beauty | Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


Okay, let's talk about a product that receives so much hype within the beauty community and I'm pretty sure you've heard of. If you haven't, well where have you been? So Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer seems to be the most talked about concealer by everyone going; I've asked for many recommendations for conceal and everyone seems to come back to this one.

So I caved and picked it up while I was in Boots the other week. Now, with how long it took me to get into the liquid foundation game just imagine how wary I was when playing around with concealer. If you're anything like me you can watch 1,000 tutorials and then still manage to mess it up when it comes to your own go. I grabbed the Lasting Perfection Concealer in the lightest shade, as I know a lot of people use it under their eyes to brighten as well as conceal and it matches my skin tone perfectly... Nonetheless, we carry on. I use this under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, around the edges of my nose and then on any imperfections and blend it out with a mini Real Techniques sponge. It blends in effortlessly and I just set it with my normal powder just to keep it all in place and that does the trick for me.

I have found that if I touch up my concealer at any point while doing my makeup then it will become incredibly cakey, so I've found it works best for me if I just apply it, set it and leave it alone... It hasn't caked since I've stopped playing around with it! I can't say I have the worlds worst dark circles, however, it just gives me enough coverage to not look so pale and ill. I find it also tackles any blemishes pretty well; I use a pretty decent coverage foundation so I don't really have to worry about my blemishes being ridiculously obvious. But on those days, or nights, where I want that flawless look this becomes my best friend!