Sunday, 19 March 2017

Skin Care | Soap & Glory Speed Plump All-Day Super Moisture Marvel


So let me introduce you to my new daily moisturiser! I'd love to say that I picked up the Speed Plump All-Day Super Moisture because I really wanted to try it, but truthfully it was included in The Whole Glam lot from Soap & Glory last year so I thought I'd give it a go.

The smell of this moisturiser is one of my favourite smelling moisturisers ever, especially with that watermelon extract and those raspberry stem cells; it's actually a dream on your face. It's a moisturiser aimed at dry skin so it's packed full of everything you could imagine to make sure your skin stays super hydrated throughout the day. It sinks in incredibly quickly, meaning I can easily apply this and get on with my makeup without having to worry. Speed Plump is also meant to contain agents to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and give your skin a healthy glow. Now I can't comment on the fine lines and wrinkles, purely because I really don't pay that much attention to them; I'm 23 and I'm trying to keep myself in this habit of really not caring too much about wrinkles! Although, it definitely does give me that healthy glow throughout the day, which can be something I try to avoid as my skin is super oily but Speed Plump gives me a glow that's incredibly natural looking.

It might not be classed as the cheapest moisturiser around, at £13 a go I suppose it really does depend upon your budget and how often you'd be using this. I use a tiny amount on a daily basis, and you really don't need a lot so I can justify the £13 price tag as it really does last me a while! Also, for how it makes my skin look and feel for me £13 is a price I really cannot argue with.