Sunday, 5 March 2017

Fashion | Oscar Red Carpet

Chrissy Teigen wearing Zuhair Murad; Image Source, Naomie Harris wearing Calvin Klein; Image Source, Karlie Kloss wearing Stella McCartney; Image Source, Darby Stanchfield wearing Georges Chakra Couture; Image Source
Olivia Culpo wearing Marchesa; Image Source, Hailee Steinfeld wearing Ralph & Russo; Image Source, Emma Roberts wearing Armani Privé; Image Source, Justin Timberlake wearing Tom Ford and wife Jessica Biel wearing Kaufmanfranco; Image Source
Ginnifer Goodwin wearing Zuhair Murad; Image Source, Ruth Negga wearing Valentino; Image Source, Halle Berry wearing Atelier Versace; Image Source, Meryl Streep wearing Elie Saab; Image Source
Janelle Monáe wearing Elie Saab; Image Source, Kristen Dunst wearing Dior Haute Couture; Image Source, Taraji P. Henson wearing Alberta Ferretti; Image Source, Pharrell Williams wearing Chanel; Image Source
Now if I'm honest I very rarely agree with the choices made at the Oscars, but when it comes to the fashion on the red carpet I definitely agree with that!

This year there seemed to be a very monotone theme, with so many people choosing totally white or very plain outfits, or classically black outfits. I managed to find a small pop of colour though! Chrissy Teigan is one of my absolute favourites from this year, I usually love most of Chrissy's outfits but this one is absolutely stunning. The dress worn by Karlie Kloss has to be the outfit I love second most out of everything I've picked out. The classic floor length, simple gown with a cape is something I'm totally for. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are easily one of my favourite couples; and can we please talk about how classic Justin looks while Jessica is totally stealing the show. Kristen Dunst easily had my favourite look out of everything I picked out. The classic, not so little, black dress with that tiny waistline is definitely something I'd definitely wear! What would you have worn from this years Oscar's?