Sunday, 12 March 2017

Beauty | NYX Baked Blush 'Journey'





NYX is quite easily becoming a brand that I'm always turning to, and always visiting the stand when I'm in my local Boots. Granted there are some NYX products that just look absolutely terrifying to me and make me wish that I was brave enough to wear really bright colours on my face! But that is also exactly what NYX do best; colour.

I'm a pale girl, and believe me when I apply my foundation I look ghostly pale, quite ill and I desperately need some colour back in my face. Being so pale though some blushes can just make me look like a clown, or the latest trend seems to be throwing an entire pot of glitter into a blush which is such an attractive look. I was torn between Journey, the shade that I ended up grabbing, and Foreplay (Oh did I mention that NYX does names really well too?) I didn't opt for Foreplay because it looked a little too bold for an everyday blush, although there is a hint of gold throughout it. In the end, I opted for Journey, a perfect everyday soft pink. So the pigmentation of this blush is insane, and I apply it dry and blend it out like there is no tomorrow, but the colour stays all day and looks super natural.

For £6.50 (from Boots) my blush hardly looks like it's been touched and I reach for this every single day when I'm wearing making, also that packaging is definitely one of my favourites, that little bow is such a cute touch!