Sunday, 29 January 2017

Life | Currently Reading

When it comes to reading I have no in between; I either don't read for months at a time or, like now, I'm reading 4 books at the same time. How do I know where I'm up to in each one? Well, Goodreads is an absolute live saver for me.

I've been reading After You by Jojo Moyes for what seems like forever, it's definitely one of those books that no matter how long I read it for I don't seem to be getting any closer to the end. For Christmas, I received The Disney Book, The Case of Fantastic Beasts and The Victoria Letters. Since Ryan bought me my Kindle way back when I've lost the art of reading hardbacked books. I've been in love with Queen Victoria since watching Victoria and when my parents bought me The Victoria Letters I started reading it that night. I'm back into that classic habit of genuinely sleeping with this at the end of my bed because I'm reading it most nights.

If you're not aware that I'm one of the biggest Disney fangirls going then where have you been? The Disney Book is a whole history of Disney, from it's humble beginnings to where we are now. I'm currently reading this in the bath as I'm terrified of dropping my Victoria Letters with it being in a sleeve. I'm also waiting to get stuck into my Case of Fantastic Beasts, which will probably happen soon as I'm almost finished with my Victoria Letters.