Sunday, 22 January 2017

Life | Brightening January with Blossoming Gifts

If you're anything like me then you'll try anything to brighten up January, even if it's just a little bit. So when Blossoming Gifts contacted me to see if I'd like to review one of their beautiful bouquets* I naturally jumped at the chance! I couldn't resist going for the pink rose and white freesia bouquet, what better way to inject some colour into January?

Let's be honest ordering flowers online can always a little bit of a risk; you can never be sure what condition your flowers will be turning up in, you're never sure if the flowers will look anything like the online picture, or if they might just die within two days. Well, Blossoming Gifts are definitely not a risk! My flowers arrived with plenty of room and were actually cable tied to the box to prevent any moving around, and also had the biggest wet cushion thing (you know what I mean!) to keep them fresh for delivery. As well as arriving incredibly fresh, the bouquet also came with a huge selection of foliage so you can really mix it up when arranging the flowers; which is a nice touch as most bouquets always come with the same standard foliage.

If Blossoming Gifts hadn't brightened my January enough already, the cute little touch of a free box of chocolate with this bouquet definitely will make your January one of the best. I've currently been loving my Blossoming Gifts flowers since last week, and they opened up within two days. Blue Monday definitely was beaten by Blossoming Gifts, and they have so many other bouquets that I'll be treating myself to. So if you're looking to beat the winter blues, then definitely let Blossoming Gifts help you!

*I was sent this product for free in return for a review. I have not been paid for this post, all opinions remain my own and have not been influenced in any way.