Sunday, 18 December 2016

Beauty | M&S Beauty Advent Calendar Days 11-17

So everybody enjoyed me running through the first ten days of the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar, so I'm going to run through days 11-17 for you! Again, just like last week I haven't tried any of the products yet. So again, it's just first impressions for now.

Day Eleven - Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm 15ml; 100ml retails for £38
I haven't heard of a lot of Emma Hardie products, but the few I have heard I've only ever heard good things about. I'm always looking out for a new cleansing balm, to see if I can find something to rival my current cleansing balm so I'm looking forward to trying this out and letting you know what I think.

Day Twelve - Look Good Feel Better Mini Powder Brush; normal size retails for £13
I use powder on a daily basis to set my foundation, and then anywhere I go my powder is thrown into my bag so that I can touch up when I need to. So this is going to be super useful, being able to throw a smaller brush in my bag rather than my big one is going to be a lifesaver.

Day Thirteen - Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream 5ml; 14g retails for £38
So I've never been a huge user of eye creams, I've used them briefly in the past but I've never really stuck with them. Again just like the anti-wrinkle cream I'm not currently 100% convinced but as always I'm going to give it a go and I'll be sure to share my thoughts.

Day Fourteen - Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse 30ml; 50ml retails for £17
Such a luxury looking product but also one that confused me as soon as I opened it, because what the hell do I do with it? After a little bit of research, it turns out you can use it on skin and hair. That does make me a little nervous because I'm not a huge fan of oils on my hair and I've never really used oil on my skin; so we'll give it a go and see how it works for me.

Day Fifteen - Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy, Supermodel Smile; retails for £12.50
I'm really intrigued to see how a lipgloss will work in a lip pencil style, so this could possibly be one of the first things I review from this calendar! The colour Supermodel Smile is such a beautiful colour, it's almost a rose pink and it's going to be the perfect everyday colour.

Day Sixteen - Philip Kingsley Elasticizier 40ml; 75ml retails for £17
I won't lie, when I read the word Elasticizer I was convinced this was some form of skin product but when I learnt it was actually a pre-shampoo treatment originally created for Audrey Hepburn I was even more excited. I'm always looking out for new haircare treatments so this will definitely be something I'm eager to start trying.

Day Seventeen - REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 15ml; 50ml retails for £28
You know I'll always give a new day cream a go and always let you know what it does for my skin. I've only ever heard good things about REN so again, this is another product I'm really looking forward to trying.