Sunday, 27 November 2016

Life | Lowercase Coffee Shop

I love finding new places to eat, but I always feel like I'm cheating on an old favourite.. Me and Mum recently discovered Lowercase Coffee Shop in the town where we live and I can honestly say that I'm in love. I've been in to Lowercase quite a few times with my Grandma but we've only ever popped in for a drink but the other week me and my Mum fancied something different for lunch so we thought we'd give it a go.

The first time we popped in both my Mum and me went for the soup of the day which happened to be broccoli and stilton which was absolutely beautiful and was served with a savoury scone; which is a fabulous idea and I'd never think about having a savoury scone with soup! The next time we popped in it was a totally miserable day so I opted for a toasted sandwich, because lets be honest it's my total comfort food on a miserable day.

We haven't yet attempted the huge cakes that they offer just yet, purely because the food is just so incredible and has always filled us up so far! Maybe one day we just need to pop in for just a drink and some cake... Lowercase is such a comfortable little coffee shop we can always spend so much longer in there than originally planned because the atmosphere is just so lovely! The one danger with Lowercase is that it's hidden away in the back of The Alphabet Gift Shop, which is such a beautiful shop my bank account is always in great danger... Maybe I'll do a post on some of the goodies I've picked up from there one day!