Monday, 31 October 2016

Life | Goodbye October


Dear October,

I feel like I haven't done as much this month as I did last month; I've done a lot of overtime at work if that counts!

Well actually I had a week of annual leave for my birthday, I'm officially 23! Yesterday's post was all about what I got for my birthday, so don't forget to go back and look at what I was lucky enough to be treated to for my birthday. As well as having a week off for my birthday we also spent the weekend seeing You Me At Six on the Thursday and then Twin Atlantic on the Saturday. I've been seeing You Me At Six since I was like 13; it was an interesting night.. I had a good night regardless I just think that the setlist could have been a hell of a lot better. Twin Atlantic are always one of my favourite bands to see live, they never let me down and it was a fantastic night in Leeds.

I also took part in the Disney Halloween Gift Exchange which was organised by Hannah from courageandkindness over on Twitter and how cute and amazing are the gifts that I received from Hazel over at fleurcharms?!

So that's genuinely all I've got up to this month October, I've been kept really busy with a lot of overtime at work so you've gone really quick again. I've got my brothers birthday coming up next month but I'm already starting to think about Christmas shopping, oh dear! Let's see what November has in store for me!

Beka. xo