Saturday, 24 September 2016

Life | #apovgiftswap

I can't believe in September I'm writing about how I've signed up for a Christmas Blogger Gift Swap but when I saw that Viola over at apieceofviola had launched her Christmas gift swap again for this year I just couldn't resist signing up!

I'm not sure about you, but I refuse to start thinking about Christmas and what I'm getting people until after my birthday has passed and then I start looking to buy my brothers birthday present and I then start looking at what to buy everybody else.

I personally love Christmas! I love being able to plan what to buy everybody that means the absolute world to me, I love being able to plan how to wrap it and just imagining their faces when they open it. Although we have quite a small family, which isn't always a bad thing and I'm not complaining by any means. What I love about the idea of Blogger Gift Swaps however is that I love being able to buy a present for someone else that I don't know that well but I'm still able to put a smile on their face and for me that's what Christmas is all about! Also you never know, you might be able to make a friend from this!

So if you're a blogger from the UK and you want to get involved in the Christmas Blogger Gift Swap just click on Viola's blog above to be taken through to the blog post for all the details! I'm desperate for a Lush visit for the new Halloween and Autumn range, but this has secretly got me a little bit excited for Christmas...