Sunday, 14 August 2016

Beauty | Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser


I love a good body moisturiser and a good body butter, but I'm so lazy and I really cannot be doing with how they can get slightly messy and get everywhere it seems.

Now I know that the Vaseline spray moisturisers have been out for what seems like forever, and I'm literally the last person turning up to this party. But I don't like to think of it as being late to the party, I like to think of it as waiting for any hype to die down and being able to try a product out fairly and give it a honest try.

I can honestly say I didn't really have high hopes for this moisturiser, I know this sounds a little bit strange. What could possible go wrong with a spray moisturiser? Well I wasn't sure how much product would be distributed at a time and if I'd be wasting a load of product and I've never actually tried any Vaseline skin care before, so I had a few doubts.

Now I can't lie, the one thing that has definitely put me off picking up the Vaseline spray moisturiser before is the price. It usually retails for £5.99, which for 190ml of product that you could go through incredibly quickly seems a bit much for me. I picked this up when it was on offer in Boots for around £2 I believe so that I could finally give it a go.

Overall it's a great product; you really don't need a lot. Two even sprays on each leg is more than enough for your legs to feel fully moisturised with no product wasted and that moisturised feeling lasts all day long. It's definitely not a greasy product and you really can get dressed instantly and be on your way. Would I buy this at full price for £5.99? Probably not, purely because at the minute I have far too many body butters and moisturisers to work through. However this is such an easy product to use and such little product is wasted that I definitely might change my mind once I've made a decent dent in that pile.