Monday, 20 June 2016

Life | June Empties


I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I'm such a creature of habit it's why I barely write empties posts. I stick to the same products all the time and rarely try new things so it's takes me what seems like forever to have enough products to even justify an empties post.

Lets start with the skincare products that I've finally used up. I've finally managed let go of my Skin Clear Oil Free Mattifying Lotion and use up the rest of it after finding the perfect replacement for it. I've also finally finished my Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter because I swear this tub seemed to last me a lifetime, I don't know what I did differently when using it but it definitely lasted me a hell of a lot longer. My Moisture Match Shine Be Gone moisturiser is another favourite that I've recently replaced but I had to finish up my open tube before I could move on from it, although I have another full tube to get through... I've amazed myself by the fact that I've used up both of my Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleansers, and I somehow managed to do it at the same time. I've repurchased my Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser and I'm back to using that on a daily basis!

I've got a huge pile of shower products that I need to get through so I'm trying my hardest to use up what I can to make a decent dent in that pile before my birthday and Christmas where I know I'll be given so much more. I know, how do I have an empty bottle of Snow Fairy at this time of year? I've never used a shower gel so sparingly and been so reluctant to admit I've used every last drop.. I always stock up on Snow Fairy just like everyone else when it's back in stock. I've also finally used my Chocomania Body Scrub up, this wasn't my favourite but I feel like I'm collecting body scrubs so I need to get some used up. I've decided that although I love The Body Shop body washes they just don't seem to last very long, although the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent is a new favourite of mine! Are we really surprised that a bottle of my favourite ever shampoo is in my empties? I'm already insanely stocked up on this...

So what else have I been using up? I finally got to the bottom of my setting spray from Avon, I really need to get into the habit of using this on a daily basis because I'm usually half way through my day with my makeup melting off wondering why before I remember I forgot to use it. The Cranberry & Cream shower crème by Patisserie de Bain became one of my favourite scents in the Spring and made me decide that I need to try out a lot more of their products. Soft & Gentle has always been my favourite deodorant brand and the Jasmine & Coco Milk is always the scent I grab when I need a replacement. I now cannot live without my Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist and I genuinely have another five bottles of this ready for when I run out, it helps me sleep so much easier, I feel so much more rested after using this and I honestly don't know what I did without this before.