Friday, 27 May 2016

Friday First | Just Bee Honey Water


I try so hard to eat and drink healthier. I'm not going to let you believe that I'm on a diet, and no way am I watching what I eat. I know that I should but sometimes I much prefer a bottle of Coke when I should probably grab a bottle of water. When I was given the chance to work with Just Bee to try their Honey Water*, which range in 43-49 calories each, I couldn't say no!

Just Bee have created three flavoured spring waters which are all "enriched with a single drop of honey" instead of "adding refined sugar or artificial sweeteners" (justbeedrinks.co.uk). Just Bee sent me over their three flavours to try and also the cutest little pack of wildflower seeds to plant to help the bees continue to have flowers to pollenate. Is this not just the cutest little touch ever?


The Blueberry drink was definitely my favourite flavour, it was really easy to drink but the sweetness from the honey just gave the blueberry flavour a little extra something. With the warmer weather that we've been having lately drinking this chilled was absolutely gorgeous. The Apple and Ginger was a flavour that I was a little bit nervous about, I'm a huge apple lover but the ginger made me feel a little bit nervous. The sweetness added from the honey made this easier to drink but it didn't take away from the apple or ginger flavour and made it really easy to drink. The Lemon and Green Tea drink was definitely the drink I was almost scared of, I'm not a huge fan of lemon or green tea but I gave them both a go. Just like the other two waters the sweetness from the honey made these a lot easier to drink, however unfortunately I just couldn't get through this drink because it just really wasn't the flavours I like.


Would I repurchase the Just Bee Drinks? I could honestly live on the Blueberry flavoured water for the rest of my life, it was so nice. I wasn't overly keen on the other two flavours, but personal taste is a huge thing. After looking at where the drinks are stocked I won't be able to get my hands on them anytime soon, and I don't think I'd go out of my way to order them online.
Would I recommend theJust Bee Drinks? If you're someone who likes to eat and drink as cleanly as possible then these drinks could be something that you really, really love. Also if you're someone who likes to watch how many calories they're having then these are really low. I personally would just find it easier to grab something on the go and you can easily buy flavoured water anywhere. 
Overall score out of 5? A 3. I loved the blueberry flavour but for me they weren't something that stood out to me as something I'd be desperate to get my hands on. I personally feel that you can get your hands on flavoured water a lot easier, and also I have drinks I love a lot more than have a lot less calories in them. I feel really bad because I love the fact that the honey is produced by the same people who create the drinks and the little pack of seeds is my favourite thing to come with a product ever.

Have you tried the Just Bee Drinks before? Do you think that the Just Bee Drinks are something that you'd try? Let me know!

*I was sent this product for free in return for a review. I have not been paid for this post in anyway, all opinions remain my own and have not been influenced in anyway.