Sunday, 24 April 2016

Life | The Walking Dead Tag

I am using a meme to explain to you exactly how I am feeling right now, and I just don't care. Let me just put it out there, season six of The Walking Dead has absolutely, hands down been the best season that we have had so far and I'm counting down the days till it comes back in October.

So if you know me at all in real life, you've got to know me since I've been blogging, or you've been following me on Twitter lately then you'll know that I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead. I've been there since day one, I go through love and heartbreak with this show but I will always be loyal. I've been wanting to write a post about The Walking Dead for a while, but honestly I wasn't quite sure how to do it and I didn't want to potentially spoil anything for anyone.. So I thought what would be better than The Walking Dead tag? I've tried to keep this as spoiler free as possible, but you might be able to work a few things out if you're not up to date. You have been warned.

1. Walkers, Lurkers, Biters, Lame-brains, Geeks, or Rotters, which is it?
Okay so I've heard all of these terms, and more, but I will always stay loyal to Walkers.. For me it's THE term and it kind of ties in with the title, because yes I am that kind of person.

2. You just woke up to a zombie apocalypse. What is your weapon of choice?
Deep in my heart I know I'm a crossbow kind of girl, you have both stealth and damage. But if I've just woke up then I'm probably going to grab a really good knife that is easy for me to carry and really do some damage with. I don't think I'd ever go for a gun, too much noise.

3. Now that you have your weapon, choose your partner. Who will it be?
I think most people will be expecting me to pick Daryl here, and I really would. I'd feel completely safe and covered with Daryl, he'd definitely have my back. But I'd definitely want Glenn as my partner, purely because he's never lost his morals so he'd probably keep me sane and again I know he'd totally have my back.

4. Location is everything, where will your camp be?
Somewhere high. Okay so other people will be able to see your camp, but you can see other people approaching as well. If I had to chose a camp from the show I'd definitely go for a cross of Alexandria and the prison. I like the home-feel of Alexandria but the prison had ultimate security.

5. Who is dead that you wish were still alive?
I can only think of two people, who definitely didn't deserve it and that is Hershel and Beth. Oh wait, and Noah, I loved that kid.

6. Who is alive that you wish were dead?
So if you'd have asked me this at the start of season six I'd have probably said someone like Enid, Denise or Morgan. But now we've made it this far I struggle with this, purely because everyone brings something to the group. Although I still don't know where I stand with Enid, the girl flips a little too often. If you know me, I bet you're shocked I didn't say Coral..

7. Which character is the most evil of all time?
Okay obviously The Governor, I genuinely felt uneasy during any scene with him and he was pure evil and just twisted. I haven't read any of the comics past where we are in the TV show but from what I've heard Negan is going to be worse and this scares me a little. Someone who I know a lot of people don't really consider evil is Shane, that guy was twisted. I never liked him from the beginning, I never had a good feeling about him, but oh my god the way his character unfolded.

8. If you had a baby during an apocalypse, which character would you put in charge to care for your child?
I loved Tyreese with Judith, how that whole relationship was portrayed was one of my favourite things on The Walking Dead. If Tyreese isn't an option any more, then I'd definitely have to pick Carl because that kid really cares about his little sister and would do anything to protect her.

9. Hey leader, your call: the needs of your loved ones or the needs of many?
I would totally channel my inner Rick here in the fact that my group would be my loved ones, and they would definitely become my family. So easy choice, the needs of my loved ones would be the needs of many.

10. What's the biggest lesson The Walking Dead taught you about surviving a zombie apocalypse?
Oh I have a few! You will lose your trust in new people, until they can prove themselves. You have to be a survivor, you can't let others do it all for you. Keep moving. But the most important thing I've learned? Don't stop in the middle of the woods and have a semi-heated argument.. Oh and maybe stay in the house.

If you're a fan of The Walking Dead I would love to see you answer these questions, and please let me know if you do! The only person who I definitely want to see answer these questions is my fellow Walker Stalker Ashton because I know her answers are going to be just as fun to read!