Friday, 15 April 2016

Friday First | Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleansers

So recently I've discovered that Superdrug have a pretty insane range of skin care that is actually pretty great. Okay so I say recently, I probably discovered my first skin care product from Superdrug around a year ago but recently I've picked up a few different bits and I'll be talking about these soon. However today I thought I'd talk you through two of my favourite picks from the Superdrug Skin Care range the Naturally Radiant and Vitamin E hot cloth cleansers.



Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
The Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser is a creamy skin cleanser that is high in both vitamin E and antioxidants. As well as helping to defend your skin against environmental damage, this cleanser is also "suitable for removing dirt and makeup" (superdrug.com)

I usually use this cleanser when my skin is feeling a little dry and dull and just needs a little something extra, as you can see it's aimed at people with normal to dry skin. Unfortunately I can't comment on how good this is at removing makeup because I use this at night after taking my makeup off to give my skin a little extra something overnight. This cleanser is designed to melt on to the skin and then be removed with a muslin cloth, which also provides your skin with a gentle exfoliation.

Will I continue to use the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser? I will. I've not been using it on a daily basis, but I also save it for those days when my skin feels like it needs a little extra something. My skin always feels incredibly soft after I've used this so it's the one I always reach for.
Would I repurchase the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser? Definitely, it's so fairly priced and easy to pick up and Superdrug nearly always have offers on on their skin care range. A little really goes a long way with this product so I haven't needed to repurchase it yet, but it's definitely on my list.
Would I recommend the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser? I would. If you want to give your skin a little extra something for a really affordable price this is definitely a cleanser you should try.
Overall score out of 5? A 4. I use this at night to let it sink in to my skin so my skin can really see the benefits. Although I'm always slightly wary as the cleanser isn't designed for my skin type, but that is my own personal opinion.



Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser
The Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser is incredibly similar the Vitamin E and it feels exactly the same on the skin. The Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser "is formulated with a unique energising complex" and is "infused with Kiwi Fruit and Mulberry extracts to help revive skin's radiance and even out skin tone." As well as these two ingredients the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser is also "enriched with nourishing Cocoa Butter" (superdrug.com). Just like the Vitamin E Cleanser, the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser is also suitable for removing makeup.

I use this cleanser on a daily basis first thing in the morning after using my daily exfoliation face wash, so again I can't really comment on it's claims about removing makeup. I use it first thing as it's meant to awake the skin's natural glow, and let's be honest it probably just gives me skin the good kick in needs in the morning. Just like the Vitamin E, the Naturally Radiant cleanser is designed to melt on to the skin and then be removed with a muslin cloth, which also provides your skin with a gentle exfoliation. It leaves my skin feels refreshed, smooth, and ready for the day which is just what I need in the morning!

Will I continue to use the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser? Definitely. I use it daily and it really does give my skin a little extra something in the morning that I wasn't getting before introducing this into my skin care.
Would I repurchase the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser? Oh definitely. For the price it's absolutely great and I'm so glad I've added this in to my morning skin care routine.
Would I recommend the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser? I would. If you're looking for a little extra something for your skin that isn't too harsh then this definitely is something you should consider. All the goodness you're getting in one product for the price is just too good to miss out on!
Overall score out of 5? Again a 4. I use this in the morning after my other face wash so I've never really tested out the full claims of this cleanser on it's own. Unfortunately I don't think my skin would benefit just from this cleanser alone, but that is because I use an exfoliating face wash before hand so I only have myself to blame.

Have you tried anything from the Superdrug Skin Care range? Would this kind of skin care be anything you'd try? Let me know!