Friday, 22 April 2016

Friday First | So...? Original

I like to think I'm fairly adventurous when it comes to trying new scents, however I've noticed that I'm definitely more likely to try new scents when it comes to Spring and Summer, in Winter I'm more likely to stick to the scents I know and love. When I saw that So...? had revamped their scents I knew I had to get my hands on them, and So...? contacted me and gave me a chance to try their newly refreshed scents I just had to jump at the chance!

I have strong memories associated with So...? and I think every school girl from the 90s to the 00s does. What school bag was complete without a So...? or Charlie body spray? I was completely overwhelmed when I opened my parcel from So...? to find that they had sent me a full size perfume in the original scent along with a full sized body spray too!



The top notes of the So...? Original perfume are tangerine and orange flower, along with jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose with amber, sandalwood and vanilla acting as the base notes (sowithattitude.com). For me the main notes that come through and are the easiest to pick out are the vanilla and rose with a very subtle hint of orange flower. Which are all scents that I love and it's a gorgeous smelling perfume.

I find this perfume to be long lasting on me and one that isn't overpowering. The first night I wore it I received so many compliments and people asking me what perfume I was wearing. I've been wearing this perfume nearly every single day and I have so much left, you really don't need a lot which is great!

Will I continue to use the So...? Original perfume? I will. It's a perfume I can easily wear on a daily basis, but it's also a perfume that I'll reach for when I'm going out for a meal!
Would I repurchase the So...? Original perfume? Definitely, it's such a great priced perfume you'd be crazy if you didn't pick this up. Even if you only used it as a daily perfume, I can see this lasting me a lifetime.
Would I recommend the So...? Original perfume? I would. If you're looking for a new daily perfume, or if the notes sound like something that you'd definitely love, then give this a go!
Overall score out of 5? A 4. I'm reaching for this on a daily basis, but I know it will never replace my all time favourite perfume.



When I saw I'd been sent a body spray I was instantly taken back to feeling like I was back in year 7 and 8, I honestly haven't used a body spray since I was in my early years of high school. I wasn't really sure if I was going to use this and was considering giving it to my next door neighbour as her first body spray.

It took me a while to use it, however as I've been going out a lot lately to appointments back and forth I like having the scent I'm wearing that day on me but I'm not a fan of throwing a glass bottle in to my handbag. I just threw the body spray in my bag on a whim and kind of forgot about it. I reached for it when I was having a touch up during my day, I was touching up my powder and wanted to freshen up my scent so I grabbed this. Having a body spray that smells the same as my perfume is a great idea, and I feel like an idiot for doubting I'd use this.

Will I continue to use the So...? Original body fragranceI will, it's a really easy and convenient way for me to freshen up my fragrance while I'm out and about without throwing a glass perfume bottle in to my handbag. Obviously it's easy for me to just grab and use while on the go.
Would I repurchase the So...? Original body fragrance? I'm not sure, truthfully. It's incredibly priced, just like the perfume, but I'm not sure how I'd feel buying a body spray at 22. It's so easy for me to use on the go, I really think I might when I'm next in Superdrug though.
Would I recommend the So...? Original body fragrance? I would. I know I keep saying it, but if you don't like throwing a glass perfume bottle in to your bag but want to be able to top up your fragrance on the go then this is a really easy way to do it. Especially with it being the same scent as my perfume! It's a little match made in heaven.
Overall score out of 5? A 3. It really takes me back to being 12 in my first and second years of high school and furiously spraying this after a PE lesson. It's taking me a while to get used to using this again, but I love the connivence of this!

Have you tried anything from So...? fragrances? Did you ever use these scents when you were young? Would this kind of scent be for you? Let me know!