Monday, 29 February 2016

Life | Dear February

Dear February,

First of all you've been a strange month, just like January was. I'm still ill so I still haven't been able to do a lot so I don't have any pictures to share of what I've been up to!

I guess the most important thing that actually happened this month was I finally found out what's been going on, whats happening to me so we're hopefully getting somewhere with sorting me out. You were also the month that gave me the biggest scare when my Dad spent a night in hospital. I've never been so scared and you definitely reminded me of the important of family.

Although I haven't been too busy I feel like you've flown by, but I couldn't tell you what I've been doing. I have received a lot of blogger mail this month so I've got a lot of reviews that I'm really excited to write about and get them up on the blog!

I've still been spending a lot of quality time with family, which has been nice although I'm desperate to kick feeling vulnerable and not being able to do much so I can get back to be able to do so much more. Not that I'm complaining about family time!

You've been a strange month February. I'm honestly not sure where you've gone as you seem to have gone so quickly! You've been a good month though February, strange but good.

Thank you.

Beka. xo