Saturday, 20 February 2016

Fashion | Grammy Red Carpet 2016

Anna Kendrick wearing Emanuel Ungaro, Jimmy Choo and Rauwolf; Image Source. Demi Lovato; Image Source.

Meghan Trainor wearing Michael Costello; Image Source. Selena Gomez wearing Calvin Klein, Giusepe Zanotti, Norman Silverman and David Webb; Image Source.

Chrissy Teigen wearing Yousef Al-Jasmi, Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira; Image Source. Kaley Cuoco wearing Naeem Khan, Rauwold and H.Stern; Image Source.

Ellie Goulding wearing Stella McCartney and Jimmy Choo; Image Source. Ariana Grande wearing Romona Keveza, Jimmy Choo and Giuseppe Zanotti; Image Source.

Justin Bieber wearing Saint Laurent and Jaxon Bieber; Image Source. James Bay; Image Source.

So I couldn't resist! Everyone still seems to be talking about the Grammys and who wore what, so I had to create an incredibly last minute post picking out my favourite looks!

Again, just like I pointed out at the BAFTAs I didn't think there was a huge range in colour at the Grammys but there were so many gorgeous dresses. So many of the girls went for the classic black dress look, a few of who put a twist on it with the glitz and glamour.

I'm not usually one who enjoys Ellie Goulding's fashion choices but I couldn't not fall in love with this blush pink Stella McCartney dress that she looked stunning in! Chrissy Teigen looked stunning, she is absolutely blossoming with her pregnancy, but this dress framed her bump perfectly. Kaley Cuoco was also one of my favourite looks in this stunning jumpsuit!

After his incredible Grammy performance I couldn't help but fall in love with Justin Bieber and his younger half-brother Jaxon, just how cute is he?! Also just like Leo, James Bay will always be one of my ultimate man crushes.

So those are some of my favourite looks from this years Grammys. Were there any that you loved that I haven't mentioned?