Friday, 19 February 2016

Fashion | BAFTA Picks

Kate Winslet in Antonio Berardi; Image Source. Anotnia Thomas; Image Source. Angela Scanlon; Image Source.

Heida Reed; Image Source. Gwendoline Christie; Image Source. Maggie Smith; Image Source.

Gemma Chan; Image Source. Olga Kurylenko in Ralph and Russo; Image Source. Julianne Moore in Armani; Image Source.

Emilia Clarke; Image Source. Laura Whitmore; Image Source.

Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne; Image Source. Leonardo DiCaprio; Image Source.

It's award season which means the stars are out in force and I get to do my favourite thing ever, lust over all the red carpet outfits!

Unlike last year I decided to just stick with the BAFTAs this year, however I struggled this year finding outfits that I truly loved. I'm really not one to slam the worst dressed so we'll just be looking at what I loved.

A lot of colours seemed the same this year, which is never a bad thing, however I was loving a couple of the dresses which really had the burst of colour on the red carpet! I'm also a sucker for a little black dress, and pair that with lace and you've truly got my heart captured.

If I had to chose my ultimate favourite it would have to be Olga Kurylenko in her Ralph and Russo dress, because just how beautiful is it? Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne will always be my all time favourite couple and Leo will always be my ultimate man crush.

Who was your ultimate BAFTA pick? Let me know!