Sunday, 24 January 2016

Life | Graduation

Those are just a few of my favourite photos from my graduation ceremony last week. I was lucky enough to have so many tickets available that I could bring all the family members along that I wanted to.

It was a great day; one that was long and tiring, but also incredible. I cannot believe that I have finally graduated. I never believed in my wildest dreams that I would ever end up wearing the cap and gown and I'm so proud of myself for actually making it to this stage.

It was a great day of celebrating with some of the best friends I've made from university, whooping and cheering for ourselves because hell, we made it through what has sometimes felt like the toughest three years of our lives. I also got to spend it with every single member of my small family, with all the people who mean the world to me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to get over the feeling of immense pride both from myself and from my family and friends.