Sunday, 17 January 2016

Beauty | Body Shop Sale Items

As well as 'What I Got For Christmas Posts' reading about what people picked up in the Christmas sales are also some of my favourites; who doesn't like knowing about the fantastic bargains out there?!

I haven't really been anywhere to go sales shopping and I really haven't had much luck online this year so I wasn't holding out a lot of hope when I went with my parents to our local Outlet Centre.

The Body Shop is somewhere that will always catch my eye and drag me in; whether I'm online or shopping in the high street so I was over the moon when I discovered that there was a Body Shop Outlet Store!

The first thing I couldn't resist picking up was a managers special gift pack that came in the tote bag, which is going to come in super handy. The whole gift pack was worth £57 but it was priced at an incredible £20, seriously how can you expect a girl to resist?! The gift pack included the Smoky Poppy Bath Bombs, the Smoky Poppy Body Butter, a White Musk Smoky Rose perfume, a Vanilla Bliss Shower Gel, a Vanilla Brûlée Bath Jelly and a Berry/Fruits Lip Roll-On (which I've found out is a lip moisturiser!).

I also grabbed one of the Vanilla Body Mists and treated myself to a White Musk Libertine perfume as I almost cried when I heard it was being discontinued! A little Coconut Hand Cream may have also jumped into my basket while I was paying...

I picked up a few products that are my old favourites from the Body Shop but I also have quite a few products that I am so excited to try.. Like the bath jelly, for some reason it really reminds me of the Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée Honey Bath which I will forever lust over!


I think it's fair to say that although I might not have got a lot in the sales, I definitely got my money's worth in the Body Shop. Expect many reviews coming throughout the year!