Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 | The Christmas Tag

What would Blogmas be if I wasn't completing the Christmas Tag at some point? I'm very aware that I did the Christmas Tag last year, and you can read it here, so this year I've found a Christmas Tag that has a few different questions so I'm not repeating myself!

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Definitely Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas. It's always been the ultimate Christmas film for me and I will always associate it with Christmas. Also, every time I see snow around Christmas in the back of my mind I'm always thinking about the iconic scene.

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I don't think I've ever actually had a White Christmas, although last year it snowed on Boxing Day!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I spend it at home with my family. On Christmas morning I'm at home with my parents and then in the afternoon we then go over to my grandparents.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I want to be really cliche and say Fairytale of New York, but basically stick Michael Buble's album on and I'm done.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?Nope, I have never been allowed to open any presents early. That's what Christmas morning is all about! The only Christmas present I was ever allowed to open early was the one that I got after visiting Santa.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
There's Dancer and Prancer and Rudolph and Nixon, Dasher and.. Nope I'm stuck.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
It sounds really strange because it's going to be the same as every single year, but it's the first year that I'm a fully qualified nurse and I'm lucky enough to be off this Christmas. Let's face it, I'm going to be working most.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake.. We have two cats and a puppy, it needs to survive somehow.

9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Oh god you know those little cheese flavoured biscuits things that your Mum only buys around Christmas time? Yeah those. OH AND TWIGLETS, it's kind of a tradition in our house.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving, I love the feeling I get watching people opening what I've bought them waiting to see their reaction.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I've received so many over the years, but last year my parents treated me to a Harry Potter weekend in London and Ryan bought me a holiday so..

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I'd love to see New York at Christmas, but I'd also just love to be anywhere that it snows on Christmas.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Oh definitely a pro. I end up wrapping my presents, I then end up wrapping what my Dad has bought, probably my brother and I've definitely wrapped some for Ryan before.

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I wouldn't be able to pick, I have so many memories associated with this time of year with all my family.

15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I don't really know, I just one day realised.. That's not the great story you wanted was it? Sorry.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always make them, and I think this year might be the year that I actually will have fully stuck to my New Years Resolutions! Okay, all but one.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?
For me it is literally being able to spend two days with my family, no interruptions and for a great day filled with love and food.