Monday, 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7 | Sweater Weather Tag

Image Source.

Okay so this seems like a tag that should have probably been done in the Autumn instead of the Winter, however here in the UK we've had some pretty weird weather lately and it's only just getting cold enough to start wearing jumpers and really wrapping up! There are only 10 questions, so it's a nice short tag.. Let's get started!

1. Favourite Candle Scent?
My favourite candle scent changes depending what time of year it is. For the Autumn/Winter I love my Apple Pie scent from Village Candles, which I spoke about in my November Favourites. It fills my room and just smells of cinnamon which is my favourite scent around this time of year, plus I've been burning this candle for what seems like forever and it doesn't seem to be going down at all.

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I drink tea basically all day, every day. When I'm at work and when I'm at home. Although around this time of year I definitely enjoy a good hot chocolate, especially the flavoured festive ones! I don't really drink coffee unless it's a latte, and that's basically because it's more milk than coffee..

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I don't really have that many memories associated with 'fall', which sounds weird because my birthday falls in 'fall'. If I'm not including birthday or Halloween memories in this then I always treasure the memory of collecting conkers, it was a great day.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?
How can you make me chose when I wear both together? If I had to chose one that I'd wear on a daily basis then it would most definitely be winged liner, and my boyfriend can tell you all the stories of the times I have stressed over my wings.

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
I always struggle with Halloween costumes, purely because we never decide we're doing a group effort or a couple effort. However this year I just repeated a costume I already owned and just bloodied my face up a little.

6. Hats or scarves?
I wish that this answer would be hats, but I'll always be wearing a scarf without fail this time of year. I wish I could be one of those girls who looks cute with a hat, but I never seem to.

7. Most worn jumper?
That's actually a really good answer. I don't tend to wear jumpers a lot, mainly hoodies. But I think my most worn jumper would be a burgundy one that I bought from Primark last year.

8. Favourite fall nail polish?
I don't actually have a favourite, I have certain shades that I save for this time of year. However I have recently bought a new glitter/metallic nail varnish from Avon that I cannot wait to try.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans all the way. I am not one of these girls who can live in leggings, I'm too self conscious for them. Plus skinny jeans provide me with that little bit extra warmth this time of year.

10. Boots or uggs?
I live in my Converse most of the time so technically neither. However I'd always say boots because I really cannot stand uggs. However I'm really struggling to find any boots lately that I like.


If you complete the Sweater Weather Tag then please let me know as I'd love to read it!
Blogmas Day 8 Preview: Tomorrow I'm talking about some of my favourite homemade Christmas gift ideas!