Sunday, 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6 | Favourite Christmas Movies

So it's another Christmas favourites post and today I'm talking about Christmas Movies. We all have our favourites, whether they are the films that you can only watch once December arrives or whether they are films that help you to feel festive no matter what time of year you watch them.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Probably not the most traditionally festive film, however depending what time of year I watch this film depends whether it gets me in the mood for Halloween or Christmas. This time of year I'll most definitely be singing 'What's This?' and annoying everyone!
The Snowman
Quite obviously one of the most festive films out there. I remember always watching this when I was younger and it definitely holds some special memories for me.
The Muppet Christmas Carol
Again, another film that I can always remember watching when I was younger. I can remember watching this film so much that I actually prefer it to the traditional Christmas Carol, which is crazy I know..
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Again another film that I watched so much when I was little, are we seeing a pattern here? I have such strong memories associated with this film that I have to watch it at least once every Christmas or it just wouldn't feel right.
The Grinch
Without fail me and my family will watch this all together without fail. Everyone knows and loves the Grinch so I don't need to spend years explaining this one, again it's just a film that gets me so excited and ready for Christmas.
Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
This has to be my ultimate favourite Christmas film. Ever since I first saw this version it was something special and it's always made me love Christmas even more. I can't explain what it is I love about this movie so much, just everything!

So those are my favourite Christmas movies. What are yours? Let me know!
Blogmas Day 7 Preview: Tomorrow it's the Sweater Weather Tag.