Thursday, 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3 | Letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

Should I still be writing to you at 22? I don't care I'm still going to.

So gone are the days where I'd sit and circle everything that I wanted in the Argos catalogue, although I could quite easily send you an Amazon Wishlist or a Pinterest board instead. I'm pretty sure that's the adult equivalent these days right?

I honestly do not know what I want for Christmas. However I have truly reached that age where I would be happy without presents, just being able to spend a full day with all the people I love is enough for me. I don't have a big family and we all get to be together on the same day and it's a wonderful feeling. We spend a lot of time together as a family anyway, but there is just something extra special about being together at Christmas, I can't explain it.

If I had to ask you for one thing Santa it would probably be to just make sure that everyone I know and care about just has the Christmas that they deserve and the one they are wishing for.

I'm not asking for a lot.

Beka. xo

What are you asking Santa for this Christmas?
Blogmas Day 4 Preview: Tomorrow you'll find my Ultimate Gift Guide for Dr Who and Sherlock fans!