Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 | Christmas Makeup

Okay, so today was meant to be my Christmas Look Book; however I haven't had the chance to take my outfit pictures yet so instead I've swapped my look book and makeup post round.

I don't have anything spectacular planned for my Christmas makeup, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable going all out with anything totally different. So my Christmas makeup is basically going to be my normal day to day makeup with my winged liner with a little bit of glitter thrown in for that Christmas sparkle.

I haven't 100% worked out how I'll be throwing that glitter in, whether it will be in my eyeshadow, adding it in my inner corner or adding a second flick with glitter liner.. I'm sure I'll decide on the day.

So that's what I'm planning to do with my makeup for Christmas day. Are you planning to do anything special? Let me know, I'd love to see!

Blogmas Day 24 Preview: Tomorrow I'll finally be showing off my Christmas Look Book, including my Christmas Day outfit!