Monday, 21 December 2015

Blogmas Day 19 | Dream a Little Christmas Dream

I feel like I'm one of the last people to read Dream a little Christmas Dream by Giovanna Fletcher, and I'm honestly not sure why it's taken me so long. Again it's another novella by Giovanna so I was able to read it and fall in love all over again all on my journey to work.

Again, just like Christmas with Billy and Me did last year, Dream a little Christmas Dream instantly got me into the Christmas mood, got me all excited for Christmas and really warmed throughout. The plot was completely realistic and I fell back in love with everyone, in fact I completely wanted to be part of that friendship group!

My only complaint is that if felt so similar to Christmas with Billy and Me from last year and I kind of guessed the plot straight away.. Ugh it's just killed me writing that!

Have you read Dream a little Christmas Dream, or anything by Giovanna Fletcher? What is your favourite Christmas book? Let me know!

Blogmas Day 21 Preview: Tomorrow I'll be revealing my Gingerbread house! It may be a day late due to my schedule being disrupted..