Friday, 18 December 2015

Blogmas Day 18 | Christmas Cookbook

So for me Christmas is really all about food, especially baking with all the different scents and flavours and just everything. I haven't really had any time to get baking for Christmas this year, but I've definitely had a chance to put together some of the Christmas recipes that I really want to try...
I couldn't resist including this recipe, I love owls and the small child within me still secretly wants to create all the decorations for the Christmas tree that I can then eat!

A posset is one of those deserts that I've always wanted to try. They remind me of mini cheesecakes, in a strange way.. And they just look delicious.

What is Christmas without a trifle? Me and my Mum have made many trifles, but I honestly don't think we've ever really made a traditional trifle. Also, how gorgeous does this look?

What is Christmas without chocolate in some form of cake? I couldn't decide between these two recipes as they both look delicious, however there is that little part of me that is just screaming that chocolate roulade is basically a Christmas tradition.

I love the idea of hidden centre cakes and I think this would be a perfect twist for Christmas time, especially as an alternative for all the chocolate cake or the Christmas Pudding!

Again I couldn't chose between these two cheesecakes, both screaming Christmas flavours out to me. I know that if I'm going to make one, I'll definitely end up making the chocolate orange one first and I don't think it will last too long in my house.

So those are some of the Christmas recipes that I'm dying to try, what are yours? Let me know!
Blogmas Day 19 Preview: Tomorrow I'm talking about my latest Christmas read!