Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Blogmas Day 16 | Family at Christmas

For me family is the most important thing at Christmas and family has always played a huge role when it comes to Christmas for as long as I can remember.

We're only a small family, and we're very close. Christmas morning is spent with my parents and brother, and the rest of Christmas day is spent with my grandparents. Then my cousin and his wife visit on Boxing day and that is our Christmas routine as we don't have tonnes of people to visit.

The best part of Christmas for me is being able to watch the smiles on everyones faces when they open their presents and how much we will all agree that we have ate too much when it comes to Christmas dinner. Family is all I ever want at Christmas and I'm so grateful that I always get to spend Christmas with my family and those that I love.

Blogmas Day 17 Preview: Tomorrow I'm talking about decorating my bedroom window!