Thursday, 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 | Christmas Decoration Wish List

I don't know about you, but around this time of year I usually have a list as long as my arm of decorations that I lust over and would love to own. Although I'm pretty sure that I'd end up with more decorations than I could fit on my tree! Let me just share some of my favourites this year..


What would a wish list of mine be if I didn't include anything Disney? I swear one year I will definitely just have my very own Disney themed Christmas tree. I'm always on the look out for baubles and decorations that look different to the traditional, hence the snow filled and feather baubles. Also, can we just talk about how cute that little baby bauble kit is!

Blogmas Day 11 Preview: Tomorrow it's my final ultimate Christmas Gift Guide and it's for those Walking Dead and Game of Thrones fans!