Friday, 13 November 2015

Friday First | TeaDoctor TeaTox

Teatox's seem to be the latest trend in the weight loss world, and being 100% honest they are something that I have been looking into a lot lately as I feel that they're natural so they really can't do too much damage even if you don't see results.

When I was offered the chance to try the TeaTox from TeaDoctor I jumped at the chance. I received the 14 Day TeaTox which retails from TeaDoctor for £19.99 which consisted of 14 morning teas and 7 night time teas.

Amazingly, although I had been looking into TeaTox's myself I've never been someone who was able to drink green tea as I'd never really liked the taste.. I know, so why were you looking into teatox's Beka when they all consist of green tea? However, I grew to love the taste during my teatox. I personally loved the morning tea and really enjoyed the aniseed flavour, and I found the night time tea to have a sweeter taste which I also enjoyed. It was really easy to have one every single morning, however it took me a couple of days to fall in to the routine of having a tea every other night.

When I started my weight wasn't exactly where I wanted it to be. I was never expecting miracles; purely because I wasn't able to team up my teatox with regular exercise and cut out all junk food completely (damn those family meals and the boyfriend coming to visit) like is recommended. I've definitely lost weight, how much I couldn't really say because my scales are stupidly unreliable but my jeans are a lot loser. I also feel better within myself; I don't feel as bloated, I feel a lot better within myself and I actually think it's even helped my skin.

Would I repurchase the TeaDoctor TeaTox? I think I would. I don't think I'd purchase them as much as I've seen other people buying them, however I think I would maybe purchase one or two a year when I'm in the need of a good detox in general.
Would I recommend the TeaDoctor TeaTox? I would, I definitely feel a lot better for it. I wasn't expecting miracles, but I am definitely happy with results. Even if you're just looking for something to help you feel better within yourself, I'd definitely recommend giving this a go!
Overall score out of 5? A 4. I feel better within my body and within my skin. I'm not sure how much weight I've lost, but my jeans are feeling loser and I don't feel as bloated as I did before. I also think my skin is thanking me for it.

I also have a discount code for you all! If you've been thinking about trying a teatox and my results have helped you to think that it might all be worthwhile trying a teatox for yourself then use the code 'TEADOCTOR' at the checkout you'll receive 10% off your order!

I was sent these products for free in return for a review. All opinions are my own, honest and have not been influenced in any way. I have not been paid for this review.