Sunday, 25 October 2015

Life | What I Got For My 22nd Birthday

So again just like when I posted my 'What I Got For Christmas' blog post I have been debating a lot whether to post this or not. However, these blog posts are some of my favourite to read so I'm going to.

I'm not posting this blog post to brag about anything in anyway. I am extremely grateful for everything that I received.

Your eyes do not deceive you; for my 22nd birthday I received a teapot and matching mug. I can't remember when it started, I feel it may have been while watching Gogglebox, but I've always love teacosy's and I've never had my own teapot to have a teacosy for, but now I do! My main gift off my parents was my beautiful Pandora ring which I am so grateful for. I feel so lucky that they bought me one and I cannot wait to wear it, I'm sure you'll be seeing it in many Instagram pictures. You're also not going mad if you think that you can spot highlighters and post-it notes. I've always been a stationary addict and for me these are very safe presents, they were also the presents that made me laugh the hardest when I opened them.

Of course I received some scarves and some PJs, what birthday would be complete without them? The same with some of my favourite chocolates and sweets! I also received some new bedding which is gorgeous and I cannot wait to get it washed and put on my bed and a colouring book, which is different to the typical adult colouring books and I've already started work on it and it is one of the most stressful things ever, but I love it.

I feel like I was spoilt for my birthday and received so many nice gifts. I'm absolutely in love with everything, and I love how well my friends and family know me that post-it notes are a very acceptable gift!