Monday, 5 October 2015

Life | Fall Out Boy

So if you know me at all, or if you've been following LittleWorldOfBeka for a while then you will know that live music and gigs are basically a huge part of my life. You'll also maybe know that Fall Out Boy are one of my favourite bands..

On Saturday night Ryan and I saw Fall Out Boy in Leeds; I've known that we were going since Ryan booked the tickets in January and they're a band that I cannot get enough of seeing. It was my second time seeing Fall Out Boy, and the atmosphere at Leeds was just electric and I can't really explain why.

I loved everything about the setlist; as a fan who doesn't really enjoy American Beauty/American Psycho (I'm so sorry, please don't kill me!) I was actually grateful that there weren't too many songs off that album, I don't want to ruin anything for you but I loved the stage set up and of course I just loved the boys. Believe me, nothing is cuter than Patrick Stump acting all sassy on stage and then pleading with the crowd to sing along if they know the words. Also, can we just appreciate that cute little face of his!

Fall Out Boy fans at any show are just incredible; we all look out for each other and like I said last time I saw Fall Out Boy, there is nothing better than just standing in a sea of people all singing their hearts out to the four most incredible people in a room. It's also pretty awesome watching so many hundreds of people all just lose their shit at the same time to the same song. I'm so heartbroken that it's all over and it just didn't last forever.

I can only apologise for the photography, they were all taken by me during the show and no official photos have been released yet! And also what gig is complete without a hilarious selfie during?

If you're seeing Fall Out Boy at any other UK date then enjoy every single moment of it and just make sure those four boys feel your love. They are one of my favourite bands to see live, purely because they are always just so appreciative of their fans singing back every single word. I am insanely jealous that I don't get to see them at another date, although I might see if I'm able to convince Ryan that Manchester on Friday really wouldn't be a bad idea...