Sunday, 27 September 2015

Life | Holding Onto Memories

We live in a generation where most pictures we take either are uploading straight to Facebook, Instagram or any other social network or live in our phones going no where. I think we're all guilty of this, and it's just a way of life now.

Some of my favourite memories are getting out my Mum and Dad's old photo albums and shoe boxes bursting with pictures and just sitting down for what felt like hours just looking through old pictures and old memories.

I don't have a fancy camera, and I tend to just pull my camera out when I feel like it (usually resulting in selfies). But every few months I make sure that I print out some of my favourite pictures and either put them in picture frames or into my photo albums to make sure that I will always have hard copies of some of my favourite pictures ever.

Do you hold onto your favourite memories or do you just rely on social media to keep them for you?