Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Life | Dear September

Dear September,

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I know that I don't have much going on this month, apart from the biggest thing in my life.

I'm actually going to qualify as a nurse. This is the month where I will be able to tell people that I'm a mental health nurse; I will no longer be a student mental health nurse. All my hard work will have paid off and I'm so excited. Of course I'm terrified, but this is where my career starts and I can't wait to see where it takes me! I think I'll write more about qualify and being a mental health nurse, I think it's something that isn't spoke about enough; especially in a more positive light.

I feel like I should have more planned but I don't, maybe I'll find stuff to do other than just working!

Please be good September, and bring Autumn soon. I can't wait to finally be able to dress for the weather we'll definitely be having, rather than worrying if I'm going to get rained on while it's still warm.

I cannot wait to see what you have in store September,
Beka. xo