Sunday, 16 August 2015

Beauty | Would You Rather Tag


I was tagged by Megan from SecretlyMegan to complete the 'Would You Rather Beauty Tag' and you all know I love a good tag post so here are my answers! I'm going to steal Megan's idea and the people I have tagged will be tagged in the Instagram post.

Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make up or nice hair and no make up?
I'd be more tempted to do my makeup and go out with messy hair. Let's be honest the 'messy' hair is what most girls seem to go for lately.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eye lashes fall out?
Eyelashes fall out. I've always been better at sticking falsies on than doing my eyebrows.

Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Both cost the earth but I'd have to say Sephora, they have a range of products and brands.

Would you rather have a lip gloss/lip liner look or an 80s perm?
Can it be a loose perm?

Would you rather have an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush, purely because I see so many girls lately going out with what I can only describe as overdone and unblended blush so I wouldn't feel too obvious.

Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I'm seeing a lot of girls wearing biker shorts under normal shorts lately...

Would you rather have Instagram or YouTube taken away forever?
I could live without YouTube in my life a lot easier than I could Instagram.

Would you rather give up using Make up brushes or mascara?
After much debate my makeup brushes. I apply my foundation with a sponge, mascara out of the tube obviously and I'd just have to learn to apply eyeliner with a felt tip. I can't go without mascara.

Would you rather give up make up or nail polish?
As much as I love my nails I can't wear nail polish due to work so nail polish would be easier.

Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?
I tend to wear my summer clothes in winter anyway and just layer up.

Would you rather wear one eye shadow shade or one lipstick shade for the rest of your life?
Just one eyeshadow shade, I rarely wear eyeshadow anyway.

Would you rather chop all your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I think I'd rather never be able to cut it again, I don't think I could cut all my hair off. Having short hair is one of my nightmares.