Sunday, 19 July 2015

Life | What To Do

These past 12 weeks have been so strange, it's been my management placement and although they have gone insanely quick I also feel incredibly worn out. I think it's fair to say that this has been the toughest and busiest part of uni over these past 3 years.

But anyway I survived management placement, I have been all signed off and I now have my summer holiday for 3 weeks! Compared to most students that is nothing but 3 weeks for me to just do what I want with? That is heaven to me. I'm also very aware that if you're still in school or college you'll be coming up for your summer holidays too.

So what do I have planned for these next three weeks? Well apart from taking all the time in the world for myself and not feeling guilty at all I have a few things that I want to do; of course none essential.

I feel like I have around 4,000 books to finally get around to reading. I'm the kind of person who just has books waiting on my kindle because the blurb will always pull me in. It's actually got to the point where I have had to create a list of books that I want to read that I'm not allowed to add to my Kindle until I've actually got through some of the books already on there.

I need to catch up on so many shows. I don't mean soaps or anything like that, believe me every night me and Mum have made time for our soaps and Big Brother for the past few weeks. No I'm talking shows like Once Upon A Time, I've realised I'm so far behind that it's actually going to be easier to start from the very beginning again. I also wouldn't mind discovering some new shows, so if you have any suggestions let me know below.

I want to properly gut my room. I feel like over the past three years I've accumulated so much crap, and although I do clean and sort my room I have so much hidden away that I just don't need. I think it's time for a proper good sort out, after all I'll be in the big wide world of work soon!

Whether I actually get any of these done or whether I just spend a ridiculous amount of days on the Sims, watching crap on TV, seeing friends and travelling back and forth to Leeds remains to be seen.