Sunday, 12 July 2015

Life | We Are Family

So even though I've been incredibly busy lately with the end of uni finally approaching for me, and I've been incredibly stressed during this time my family have been the ones to hold me together.

It's times like these where I remember how important family is and spending time together is. Last night we went out to celebrate my Dad's birthday and my parent's wedding anniversary but I wanted a picture cause we rarely get pictures and it sums us up perfectly.

I hear people complain about their families all the time but I've always had a close relationship with mine; they're the people who made me who I am today, have supported me through everything and have never let me down when I needed them most.

This isn't my usual kind of blog post, but it was one that needed to be written.