Sunday, 28 June 2015

Life | The British Tag

Image Source

It's another tag this week! Today I'm doing the British Tag as I was tagged by Megan from SecretlyMegan. Tag posts are some of my favourite posts to read, and I can't wait to get stuck into this one!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?

Way too many. If I'm not at work I probably have 3-4 a day, if I'm at work that can jump to like 5-6! I also have two sugars, I usually have sweeteners though before you shoot me down!

2. Favourite part of your roast?

My mum does the best roast potatoes! Stuffing is my ultimate weak spot though..

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

It's either a good rich tea biscuit, a digestive or a good hobnob. Even better if it's the chocolate ones..

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?

Well easily having a good cup of a tea and a slice of cake. I cannot tell you how much it took to resist 'A cheeky Nandos' as this answer.

5. Favourite word?

That's British? Arse. It just sounds so much better than ass.

6. Cockney rhyme slang?

I don't use rhyming slang cause of where I live, but I do love "Can you Adam and Eve it?"

7. Favourite sweet?

Rosy Apples! The little hard boiled sweets that are green on one side and pink on the other? Best sweet ever.

8. What would your pub be called?

This is difficult, it's a question I've never had to think about it. The Teacup.. I love my tea.

9. No# 1 British person?

David Attenborough.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?

Can I say Betty's Tea Rooms? I've never been but I've fallen in love with them from Instagram. Again, the temptation to write Nandos..

11. What British song pops into your head?

Everything by Queen..

12. Marmite?

Love it, I have to be in the mood for it though.

I don't have anyone specific to tag, but if you read this and end up doing it let me know below and I'd love to read them!