Friday, 22 May 2015

Friday First | Pink Grapefruit Body Mist

Another Body Shop product, but it's a first for me. Today I'm reviewing a fragrance! Well, a body mist.. But we can still call it a fragrance can't we?

You'll have seen me talk about the Vanilla Brulee mist that I own from The Body Shop, but I wanted more of a Spring and Summer fragrance and when I saw that The Body Shop did a pink grapefruit body mist I practically jumped on at the chance to grab it.

It smells exactly how you'd expect it to smell. I know that pink grapefruit is something that you either love or hate, for me it's a definitely love. When I initially sprayed this it was a little overpowering, the pink grapefruit smell instantly hits you. So I was a little worried about if it would be too overpowering when I was wearing it.

The first few days of me wearing this I was very light handed when I was applying this, however I soon realised that it was as overpowering as I was worried about. When wearing this the scent seems to wear evenly and it's actually incredible subtle.

For me it's the perfect Spring and Summer scent and when I catch a small hint of this throughout the day it picks me right up. If pink grapefruit is a scent that you I enjoy, I'd highly recommend this body mist! The only down side I have to this product is the bottle, it's not a bottle that I throw into my bag daily because I'm so scared of it breaking.

Will I continue to use the Pink Grapefruit Body Mist? Oh definitely, I'm wearing this on a daily basis and a little goes such a long way so I think it's going to last me for a very long time.
Would I repurchase the Pink Grapefruit Body Mist? I definitely will. Again, I don't think I'll be needing to repurchase it anytime soon, but it's a scent I'm loving.
Would I recommend the Pink Grapefruit Body Mist? For people who love the smell of pink grapefruit I definitely would, for me it's the perfect scent for Spring and Summer.
Overall score out of 5? A strong 4. It's the scent I'm grabbing on a daily basis right now, it's subtle enough for daily wear but it's such an incredible smell.

Have you ever tried The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Mist? Have you ever tried any other body mists from The Body Shop? Would you ever try this product? Do you already use a similar product? Let me know below!