Sunday, 10 May 2015

Beauty | Spring In Your Step

The weather is finally getting warmer, and I don't know about you but I tend to switch a few things up to get myself ready for Spring and Summer!

Shoes
Let's start with the obvious from the above picture my footwear changes. With the weather getting warmer I can now bring out my dolly shoes and my sandals which I always look forward too! Both of the pairs pictured I picked up from Primark last year, and there are so many in Primark this year that I want.

Nails
I don't get to paint my nails as much as I want to, but that doesn't stop me painting my toes. Now we're into Spring I tend to now reach for more pastel colours or brighter colours. The four colours that scream Spring to me currently are Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine by Rita Ora in Bestival Blue, Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint in Guava and Papaya and Avon Gel Finish in Lavender Sky.

Makeup
I don't really change much with my makeup, I don't wear a lot of colour so I can't change my eyeshadow or anything like that. But what I can do is when I get a chance is switch up my lip colours. The two I always reach for in this weather are my Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 110 and my Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive.

Fragrance
For me Spring and Summer calls for lighter, clean fragrances and right now I'm more likely to reach for my Vanilla Brulee Body & Room Spray from The Body Shop, and currently I'm loving this Winter White candle from Glade, which sounds a bit strange but I find it such a clean scent it's perfect for Spring and it makes my room smell so fresh!

Other
Again, I don't wear many accessories so I can't change too much, but instead of just having a normal bobble on my wrist you're more likely to find me with one of these pastel knot hair ties on my wrist from Prairie Charms. I've also swapped my bedding! I've always been someone who has specific bedding for Spring and Summer and other for Autumn and Winter, I picked up this Miami Geo bedding from Primark and it's perfect for Spring!


What do you do to get ready for Spring? What do you do to put that little Spring in your step? Let me know below!