Sunday, 19 April 2015

Life | TMI Tag

So I was tagged to do the TMI Tag on Instagram, but that fun Instagram glitch means that I cannot remember who tagged me but hopefully they'll see this post! After a week off from blogging I thought it'd be a nice way to ease myself back in, so I'm going to jump right in to the questions!

1. What are you wearing?
It's been a warm day today so I've just got a little floral vest top on with my skinnies, a pretty standard outfit for me actually.


2. Ever been in love?
I currently am, it's wonderful.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Looking back on my breakups I'm going to say no, although a couple of them probably seemed like the worst things at the time.

4. How tall are you?
I'm 5ft 1 and a half.

5. How much do you weigh?
I'm being completely truthful when I say that I don't know, I've just come back from my holiday so I'm probably wanting to lose a little bit.

6. Any tattoos?
Currently have one on my right foot and I'm currently planning another for my left foot.

7. Any piercings?
Now I only have my ears done x3 and my belly, I've had more in the past.

8. OTP?
Probably Klaine, was a true fan from the beginning.

9. Favourite show?
I watch a lot of shows but if I had to chose it would probably be Criminal Minds.

10. Favourite bands?
Again I have a lot and they can change frequently. The two that will always stay the same will be McFly and Fall Out Boy.

11. Something you miss?
Is it cliche to say the ease of being a child and having no responsibilities? Or certain friendships.

12. Favourite song?
At the time of me writing this it's James Bay - Best Fake Smile.

13. How old are you?
I'm 21.

14. Zodiac sign?
Was born in October so that makes me a Libra.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
The two qualities I always look for are someone who can make me laugh/smile without trying, and someone who can put up with my stress levels.

16. Favourite Quote?
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

17. Favourite actor?
Daniel Radcliffe..

18. Favourite colour?
It would have to be between blue, green and pink.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on the day.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To my bed, then to just spend time with my mum.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Around 20-30 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Fresh out of the shower an hour, if I've showered the night before around half an hour.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24. Turn on?
Good dress sense.

25. Turn off?
A lack of manners.

26. The reason I joined Youtube?
I'm not on YouTube but I started blogging because I love sharing my opinions if I think something is worth it or not!

27. Fears?
Clowns.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
The Glee final.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I'll have told my parents and Ryan that I love them today.

30. Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
My blogging name is 'LittleWorldOfBeka' - my name is Beka, I'm little and this is my little world.

31. Last book you read?
The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion

32. The book you're currently reading?
The Rosie Effect - Graeme Simsion

33. Last show you watched?
Me and my mum have just finished watching a Jeremy Kyle repeat..

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My Mum was the last person to text me..

36. Favourite food?
I'm a sucker for a good steak

37. Place you want to visit?
So many places and I'm sure that list gets longer each time this question is asked.

38. Last place you were?
Apart from home? I was at Megan's yesterday.

39. Do you have a crush?
Does my boyfriend count? My celebrity crush would currently be Jamie Dornan

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Kissed Ryan when I came home last Sunday.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Oh god this week, we'll just leave that there.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
My weakness in sweets are Pear Drops and Rosy Apples..

43. What instruments do you play?
I don't anymore, but I used to play the flute

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My necklace that has my 18th and 21st birthday key charms on

45. Last sport you played?
Yeah I don't do sports

46. Last song you sang?
Me and Megan were singing Free by Ultra Nate in the car yesterday

47. Favourite chat up line?
Ryan always tries 'Ey bby u wan sum fuk' on me, leaves me in giggles every time

48. Have you ever used it?
Oh god no.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday, had a very good day catching up with Megan.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who reads this blog post! Be sure to tag me so I can read your answers, I may tag some people on Instagram and Twitter too.

My blog now feels like a tumblr post...