Friday, 24 April 2015

Friday First | Soap & Glory Heel Genius

I feel like my Friday Firsts are always about Soap and Glory, and I've really tried to avoid reviewing one for a while. However, as the weather is getting warmer and the sandals are coming out, it's time to get my feet up to scratch and I thought it would be a perfect time to try 'Heel Genius'..

I was lucky enough to be gifted this by a neighbour who knew I enjoyed Soap and Glory products and if you're reading this Sam, thank you!

The first thing I noticed with Heel Genius is that the scent is very different to any Soap and Glory product I've ever tried, it doesn't have the typical 'pink' scent and instead the product contains macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon, but for me the menthol really does come through making it seem like typical foot product, but that is my personal opinion.

You're meant to apply this product before you go to bed, putting on cotton socks while you sleep to let it sink in, I've been doing this but I've also been applying a thin layer after I get out of the shower while my skin is still damp.

I haven't seen miraculous results, however I've only been using this product for a week but my feet do feel softer and smoother, so we'll see how my feet feel when using this for a lot longer.

Will I continue to use Soap and Glory Heel Genius? I'll finish up this bottle of Heel Genius, my feet do feel softer and it does feel like a little pamper session every night.
Would I repurchase Soap and Glory Heel Genius? I don't think I will, but I've never been a person who is huge on foot products. Although if I do change my mind the £5.50 price tag is quite fair.
Would I recommend Soap and Glory Heel Genius? I think I would, if you don't want to pay for pedicures this is a simple product you can use yourself at home!
Overall score out of 5? I'll give this product a 3, I'm not a person who is a great lover of foot products but my feel do feel smoother and softer.

Have you ever tried Heel Genius? Are you more likely to try this product now that the weather is getting better? Would you recommend any products for pampering your feet? Let me know below!