Sunday, 26 April 2015

Beauty | April Favourites

I feel like I finally have enough products that aren't my normal everyday products to do a favourites post! This blog post is going up a week early to make room for a new blog post next Sunday, so enjoy!

Makeup
Let's just jump straight in, throughout April I seem to have finally found liquid foundation that suits my skin and matches me perfectly, not just one but two! I feel super late to the party with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation but I'm also really enjoying L'Oreal Paris' Infallible Matte Foundation. I know a lot of people are very split on this foundation, but for the days that I need a little extra coverage it's absolutely great, I could do a whole post on that foundation alone!

Also thrown in to my favourites is my trusty Seventeen Smoulder Gel Eyeliner, this is the gel eyeliner I always reach for and April is the month where I reached for a winged look on a daily basis once again!

Lip Care
I grabbed the Malibu SPF 30 Watermelon Lip Care when I was going on holiday as I needed something to protect my lips, but I absolutely love this lip balm! My lips feel protected and smoother without feeling coated, and oh the scent. The scent isn't overpowering, but it's subtle enough to just be there.

Nails
You'll have seen this nail varnish on my Instagram, but I picked up the Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine by Rita Ora in Bestival Blue at the start of April and as soon as I saw it I knew it was a colour I'd be wearing so much throughout the warmer months. I'm currently wearing it on my toes and it's such a stunning colour!

0Skin Care
A trusty favourite of mine which you've seen me talk about before, my Soap & Glory Righteous Butter! I've been trying out a few other products lately but I always go back to my Righteous Butter, I've fallen back in love with this lately and my legs feel perfectly prepped for Spring!

Fragrance
Again another product you've seen me talk about before, my Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Room & Body Spray, but also my Avon Little Black Dress perfume. I didn't reach for my either of these fragrances for a while, but while on holiday at the beginning of the month I was reaching for my Little Black Dress perfume a lot and wondered why I ever stopped wearing it most days!

Other
I read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion whilst on holiday and instantly fell in love, I read it while lying by the pool and finished it on the way home, a book I would highly recommend if you haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'm currently reading The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion and so far I'm loving it just as much!


So those are my favourites from April, what are yours? Let me know below!