Friday, 13 March 2015

Friday First | Discovery Box 'Classics Collection'

I love the idea of subscription boxes, they are some of my favourite blog posts and YouTube videos to read and watch. I have been searching for the perfect subscription box and I've been struggling to find one, until I found the Discovery Club box from The Fragrance Shop.

Discovery Box is a subscription box where you are sent samples of both female and male samples for a really affordable price of £5 per box per quarter, you can find more information about the subscription box here.

I'm terrible with fragrances, I have the fragrances that I know I wear and although I have fragrances that I like the smell of, I've never had a chance to try them for myself so therefore I don't get to try anything new, Discovery Box for me is a great way for me to try new fragrances as well as smelling new fragrances that I'd buy for my boyfriend, brother, or Dad.


Discovery Box comes beautifully packaged and also comes with a small booklet which explains your collection box, providing information about the samples you have received and also includes vouchers for if you wanted to buy a bigger sized fragrance. Let's jump straight into the samples I received..


1. Givency, Very Irresistible 2. Thierry Mugler, Angel 3. Paco Rabanne, Lady Million Eau My Gold! 4. Nina Ricci, Nina 5. Jimmy Choo, Original 6. Lacoste, Touch Of Pink 7. Jean Paul Gaultier, Classique 8. Estee Lauder, Modern Muse 9. Hugo Boss, Boss Bottled 10. Paco Rabanne, Invictus 11. Issey Miyake, L'Eua d'Issey Pour Homme

Will I continue to use the 'Discovery Box'? I will, I love the idea of this subscription box. I think the sample sizes are great, enough to actually get enough use out of them to see if I would repurchase them and I love the idea that it gives me a chance to try fragrances that I've always wanted to try but never had the chance.
Would I repurchase 'At The Flicks'? I will be, I'll definitely be purchasing the next subscription box.
Would I recommend 'At The Flicks'? I would. I think it's a great way to have a chance to try a lot of different fragrances that I wouldn't get the chance to, and I think it would be a great idea for other people.
Overall score out of 5? I'd give this box a 4. I'm a person who knows what I like and I very rarely chance, and a box like this gives me a chance to try something new.. As well as the added bonus of vouchers if I decided to try something new!

Have you tried the Discover Box? Is it a subscription box you would consider trying? Have you tried any of the samples I received? Let me know below!