Sunday, 29 March 2015

Beauty | Prairie Charms

I am absolutely delighted to be working with Prairie Charms for this blog post after they approached me asking me if I was interested in their blogger collaboration which aids the 'Make A Wish Foundation'. The way Prairie Charms aid the 'Make A Wish Foundation' is by donating 25% of every order to them, which is a huge amount of each order for a very worthy cause! I was more than happy to get on board with this team and let me tell you each and every step has been an absolute dream and I can't wait to work with them again in the future.

So now onto what I received! The packing was beautiful, I wish I'd taken a picture of the outside packaging as it was a great purple bag, but I was too excited to just get inside. Each piece was carefully packaged with the pink paper and sequins and glitter galore (which I have saved)! I personally picked out two pieces, the Elinor Pink Rose Bobby Pins and the Laura Knot Hair Ties, which were replaced by the Caitlyn Knot Hair Ties, and received two free gifts, the Inez Pink Glitter Bow and the two block colour hair ties from the Laura pack.


Elinor Pink Rose Bobby Pins
The moment I saw these on the site I knew that they were a piece that I wanted and believe me when I say that they are going to be the perfect hair piece of Spring and Summer! I'm impressed with these grips, the roses feel very secure so I'm not worried that they're going to suddenly fall off and the roses themselves feel good quality, the grips aren't too long so they're easier to use within a hair style and as you can see although you can see the grips they closely match my hair colour so this doesn't worry me.

Caitlyn Knot Hair Ties
I have been wanting some knotted style hair bands for ages as they claim to not leave the dreaded kink in your hair when it's been up. I originally picked out the Laura Knot Hair Ties, however, the floral band wasn't available so I swapped them to the Caitlyn Ties instead, but the colour block ties from the Laura set were sent as a free gift.

I always have a bobble on my wrist as I never know when I'm going to need to throw my hair up so I can guarantee that these will replace the little black band as they look a bit more fun too! They felt comfortable in my hair, there was no snagging or pulling and they felt very secure. My only complaint, if you can call it a complaint, is that once they've been in my hair they do stretch out a little, however, I did expect this so I can't complain too much.


Inez Pink Glitter Bow
This was the other free gift I received and believe me when I tell you that I fell in love with this the moment I opened the box. It's going to be a hair piece that is really going to add an extra something to any hairstyle and I can't wait to wear in on many occasions! The bow feels secure to the clip, the material feels good quality and the glitter doesn't fall out everywhere.

When trying it out and just playing around with my hair I used the bow in the back of my hair to just pull some hair back and give the impression of a half up, half down style and I also used it to hold back the side of my hair. I'd also use this if I was styling my hair in an up do somehow, which if I ever do will definitely end up on my Instagram!

I have absolutely loved working with this company from the moment they contacted me and I cannot wait to work with them again in the future. Definitely, give Prairie Charms a look, they have so many more amazing pieces, all fantastic quality, that are all reasonably priced and how could you say no to a company donating 25% of each order to 'Make A Wish'? If you do pick up anything from them let me know as I'd love to see what you pick out!


Have you ever ordered from Prairie Charms? Have you seen anything that you'd love to buy? What did you think of the pieces that I picked out? Let me know below!

P.S. Don't forget there are no blog posts next week as I'm away on holiday so don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter to find out what I'm up to and make sure you know when blog posts are resuming!