Thursday, 1 January 2015

Life | Dear January


Dear January,

As I write this to you it is snowing outside, which made me chose this picture because I thought it was appropriate! However I doubt you'll look like that when I post this..

I should say welcome to 2015! I have no idea what this year will hold for me. Most importantly this is the year that I qualify and will be able to practice, that is a scary thought. But I'm just going to take things a month at a time and just enjoy everything.

I don't know what you hold for me January, I don't have anything planned as of yet for you. I'm still on placement and I have two uni assignments due this month so you seem to be dedicated to uni for me, sorry January.

I really want to get back into shape, I did well last year before I went on holiday but I had an incentive. I don't really have one this year, but I want to do it for myself. Let's see how well I do shall we?

I have a lot of products to work my through and I can't wait for those! I was spoilt rotten at Christmas and received so much so I need to make sure that I make time to just relax and pamper myself.

A short but sweet letter to you January, I'm sorry I didn't have much else to say.

I'm going to take each day one day at a time and just make the most of it. Let's make 2015 a good one..

Beka. xo