Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Life | A Letter To 2014


So where do I begin? 2014 has been a bit of a crazy year for me, I entered my final year of uni and therefore had to start thinking about my future a bit more, I went on my first holiday without my parents, and many other things, some of which I've shared with you. It's been a year full of ups and downs, but I honestly wouldn't change anything.

I've also managed to keep this blog going for an entire year, and I'm proud of that! I started this blog for myself as a place where I could just run away with my thoughts and escape, it started off as something small. This blog is still a place for me to run away with my thoughts, that will never change. But what has changed is how many people this blog reaches, I started off with a few people reading my blog posts and that has grown, and I hope will continue to grow.

I've had people I know tell me that they love my blog, they love my writing and I've even had people tell me that they've bought products after reading my reviews! The fact that people trust my opinions and reviews so much just baffles me.

I cannot wait for what this next year will bring, I already have blog posts lined up for things coming up and this excites me. If it wasn't for you all enjoying my blog as much as you all do I don't know if I'd have kept it up for this long, and that means so much!

I can't wait to see what 2015 brings, and let's enjoy it all together.

So basically this is a thank you.. A thank you to 2014 and everything it bought, but a thank you to you all.